- The aim of Dental Research Journal (DRJ) is to keep its readers informed of research, clinical developments, clinical opinions and treatments as well as other key issues of relevance to dentistry.
- The journal is visible in Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Knowledge and is indexed by PubMed, PubMed Central, Chemical Abstract Services (CAS), CINAHL, DOAJ, EMCare, EMRO, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, Scirus (Elsevier), Iran Medex, Magiran, Microsoft's Live Academic, New Jour, ISC, SID.
· Immediate Open access articles
· Manuscripts online submission system
· Fast reviewing system of manuscripts
· Free access to the full-texts for all authors and reviewers
· Publication of different types of articles (original research, systematic review,
literature review, case report, and letters to the editor)
· Publication of Basic and Clinical papers in the fields of dentistry from all over the world
Publishing Company: Wolter Kluwers-Medknow
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
“From May 01, 2014; the journal receives 3 000 000 Rials / 100 USD as publication fee. Submitters who tend to pay in Iranian Rials are kindly requested to pay 3 000 000 Rls into the account # 580120000000004975761007 [SHABA]- Mellat Bank and send a copy of their receipt to the journal. Payments in USD are electronically received through Medknow, Wolters Kluwer submission portal.”
Please do not forget to put the specific code  for Dental Research Journal on your bank receipt.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.