- The aim of Dental Research Journal (DRJ) is to keep its readers informed of research, clinical developments, clinical opinions and treatments as well as other key issues of relevance to dentistry.
- The journal is visible in Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Knowledge and is indexed by PubMed, PubMed Central, Chemical Abstract Services (CAS), Scopus, CINAHL, DOAJ, EMCare, EMRO, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, Scirus (Elsevier), Iran Medex, Magiran, Microsoft's Live Academic, New Jour, ISC, and SID.
· Immediate Open access articles
· Manuscripts online submission system
· Fast reviewing system of manuscripts
· Free access to the full-texts for all authors and reviewers
· Publication of different types of articles (original research, systematic review,
literature review, case report, and letters to the editor)
· Publication of Basic and Clinical papers in the fields of dentistry from all over the world
Publishing Company: Wolter Kluwers-Medknow
This is to inform our contributors and readers that Dental Research Journal (DRJ) is implementing changes in publication fee for manuscripts from Feb 1, 2016.
The following is the payment plan for our contributors.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.